Tuesday, March 29, 2011

RA FIRE PATHS

When our immune system is incredibly overworked and under paid, its residence, the GI tract, is in constant disaster reaction making the primary function of digestion move aside for the immediate attention of the very dangerous fires which travel the rest of the body.


  During these years of suffering,learning,researching,experimenting,healing and focusing... I have notice particular paths from particular consumption. 
Once I noticed this, I would try again and the results, for me, were incredibly empowering.
As I see my friends flare, their quest for freedom of the painful moment taps my experience reflex.
A recent chat with a friend prompts me share relative tidbits of helpful information  that helped her immediately.I shared my experience with her, encouraged her to notice her RA fire starters and it helped her make a difference immediately.
Since the mass of theories and remedies are often so overwhelming, our eyes read and read, only to skip most of the content in desperate search of at least one single piece on information to help us help ourselves right now.


Here are only three relevant pieces of information to help you right now:


THREE DIRECT PATHS OF FIRE in RA

  DAIRY, CORN,  & CONFECTIONERS CHOCOLATE


 DAIRY


reason : reactive: unable to digest dairy- ALLERGIC REACTION


CHEESE in most vicious order : SOFT CHEESE

Without a doubt, one on the most immediate and fierce causes of a vicious flare is  soft cheese. Particularily soft cheese, of the  cow dairy kind.
The softer more tastier the cheese, the worse the flare.
Within hours of consuming soft cheese, my wrists would flare so bad I scanned my memory for a fall or something that could have broken that wrist! 
IT WAS ... YES...the soft comforting yummy  cheese!

As soon as I learned the path was predictable, tested it time and time again, the soft cheese made a fire parade to my wrists and hands so vicious I noted its direct path.


Recommendation: LIMIT to STOP All DAIRY-Try goats milk cheese and sheeps milk cheese 


CORN and CORN Products
reason : reactive: unable to digest- ALLERGIC REACTION


POPCORN

Popcorn is a favorite snack...and for people suffering from chronic conditions and pain 24 hours a day a little salt and butter comfort in a popcorn bowl with a cozy movie is a yummy distraction.Movie nights become the social life of the painfully confined.


WHOA!! POPCORN would SHUT DOWN my hips and knees with in hours via an excruciating entrance.Literally, I would feel like the lower half of my body had been crushed at the hips and the knees felt snapped. NO GO. Not even an UP. This fire path ripped thru my core joints every time I ate popcorn.
The paths are many, but this one was most often when I ate popcorn. I stopped. I walked.

Recommendation: LIMIT to STOP ALL CORN and CORN PRODUCTS- Snack on nuts and seeds and try gluten free lentil chips.




CONFECTIONERS CHOCOLATE
reason : reactive: unable to digest entire concoction of ingredients -ALLERGIC REACTION


Every single time I enjoyed simple store bought cheat in a chocolate bar - the next morning I would wake up with my hands curled up in a painful ball only to be coached out with many milligrams of ibuprofen and HOT water.






ALL these products fall under the processed food category: we do not digest any less than real food.
RA needs real food, real nutriition to heal. If your food is not real, your food cannot heal.
No if's ,ands or buts.


Recommendation: LIMIT to STOP All Confectioners Chocolate and Candy.
When you must and cannot resist- choose simple fine dark organic chocolate sans heaps of additives.




"Take your healing path seriously and change something today. One little change today will bring a big change tomorrow." 
- Honnor Moore




No comments:

Post a Comment