Sunday, February 13, 2011

MY RA - RIGHT TO THE POINT.


With So MUCH information flying thru your cyber space I have decided to maintain a minimal and direct presence. I will provide information based on my experience and keep it to the straight and narrow.
This life is a one shot deal. It is so beautiful and ugly at the same time. I have seen lived both. You or I have no time to waste cleaning up the cyber litter of "theories" and "treatments' toted about by many who have never lived this kind of dark despair.
I am not a doctor, but I am the carrier of this strife...so there-in lies my expertise.




RIGHT TO THE POINT.


Determined by intensive diagnostics in another country,preparation for major surgical procedure began as we learned and confirmed this:
MY RA was caused by a systemic bone infection, found in my stomach, originating AND traced back to my jaw, which housed infected AND necrotic (dead) bone and tissue from a few root canals and  ( apparently removed) mercury fillings still hidden under gold crowns.
Included in the discovery, found only upon surgery, was a piece of a dental instrument called an endodontic file embedded in my tooth, directly impeding on my liver meridian literally channeling the most devastating biologic poison into my poison control centre. This means the toxic brew locked in my jaw was travelling throughout my body in various ways, shredding my carnal suit.
I have learned and confirmed this: READ CAREFULLY:
MOST CHRONIC ILLNESSES BEGIN IN YOUR MOUTH.
If you have a chronic degenerative condition, rheumatoid arthritis or another autoimmune disease,start at the top and forensic down. I did. 
The cause of my RA was something I knew intuitively at the very beginning of this nightmare and disease. When I called the dentist at first sound of the word "wheelchair" they would not return my calls or even talk to me about the possibility of relating dental work to this kind of illness. In fact, looking back, any conventional dental procedure from then on made the disease more fierce. Not one doctor agreed when I mentioned my intuition.
NO ONE IN MY MEDICAL ARENA WOULD LISTEN TO ME.  Not my dentists. Not my GP, not my Rheumatologist. No one.
 My life rewound at the very moment my doctor showed me what was removed from my jaw:
RA became a pinball, identified itself and revealed its path through my pinball machine.
Dental treatment, a root canal  done twice that would never heal.Re-occurring strep throat, rheumatic fever, re -occurring pleurisy, asthma heart pain, heart trouble"angina" GI train wreck,ovarian rupture, JOINT DETERIORATION and devastating existence.
Acutely apparent was every single thing I ate, drank,swallowed, breathed was literally became my autoimmune deadly poison,travelling to my stomach where my immune system did its very best to protect the rest of me best it can.There is no a soul on this earth that can no tell me my immune system is too powerful and that is why it is shredding my body.
While I continue procedures of many kinds to remove the damage in my jaw and body, and embrace  regeneration therapies, I know this... I was right. 13 years and a whole body ago.
Google : root canals and autoimmune disease. Google: root canals cover up. Google; jawbone infection and cavitation.
I am not saying everyone has a piece of dental instrument left in the jaw like I did, but I am saying my RA was caused by a bone infection that started as a result of dental procedures.
SEEK out a BIOLOGICAL DENTIST as soon as possible. They will test you and see what lies in the structure of your face, top of your digestive track ( aka immune system)
 I have the proof in my possession.
Trace back to the start for your answers my RA friends,  my other condition friends...ask yourself what may have caused your agony. Leave the mental nonsense of "the professionals" that your self sabotage and self hatred out of the equation.God knows, suffering is enough without someone telling you you hate yourself so therefore you have permitted your body to turn on you.
Back to the start- at the top. work your way down.  Get busy.Get better. I am and Victory is in clear view.
Godspeed to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment